You can help us by providing us the following documents:
- Your insurance card/document
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your insurance policy
- Other documents that may be needed by your insurance company
We would like you to submit these documents within 8 hours of your admission to the hospital in order for us to process these to your insurance company to get a guarantee of payment within 48 hours. In spite of having an insurance policy there may be circumstances where you will have to pay a part of or the whole bill by yourself and file for claim directly with your insurance company later. For example
- For all outpatient services, except in cases where we have an agreement of cashless service with your insurance company
- We have not received a guarantee of payment within 48 hours of your stay in the hospital.
- Your stay in the hospital was too short for us to get a guarantee of payment from your insurance company
- Your condition was not covered in your insurance policy. Expiry or uncertainty of your insurance policy
- Charges for services not covered by your insurance policy
- We do not have an agreement for dealing with your insurance company
- We have temporarily withheld giving credit to your insurance company due to overdue of previous payments or for any other reasons.
Methods of Payment:
Payment for hospital services has to be made in Thai Baht and can be made by cash, credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Card), E-payment (MasterCard, VISA) or by wire transfer.
In case you do not hold any insurance policy or if we are not able to get a guarantee of payment from your insurance company, you are required to make a minimum deposit payment of 80% of the estimated cost of treatment.